PPC Search Engine Marketing
In it’s simplest form, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is simply bidding on keywords to show your ads to relevant users. When someone searches for “Local SEO services“, he will see our ad if we’re willing to pay more than the next guy. There’s a little more to it than that, and PPC strategy can actually get pretty complicated, but outbidding your competitors is the basic idea.
The main differences between PPC and SEO are the associated costs and guarantees. With PPC search engine marketing you can guarantee top placement for specific pages and keywords, but you’re going to pay a premium to get there. With SEO, you can do your best to influence the Search Engines’ ranking algorithms, but there is no way to guarantee placement of any kind. Why? Because only Google, Yahoo and Bing know exactly what will put a page on top of the Natural Search results. That being said, every website needs to built upon a solid SEO foundation if you expect to succeed online. However, combing your SEO with a strategic PPC campaign ensures a highly focused marketing plan.
As part of that plan, we use Paid Search to strategically bid on relevant keywords to reliably drive traffic to your site. The key is to determine an acceptable Return On Investment (ROI). In other words, we need to determine the sweet spot between PPC costs and the revenue those advertisements drive, but that’s where PPC shines. PPC is highly trackable making it easy to determine which campaigns are working and which campaigns should be turned off.
With Suburban Marketing Co’s Pay Per Click service, you can trust that you’re in good hands.
- We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner.
- PPC offers 100% measurable results, so we can tell you which clicks convert to a sale or phone call.
- We monitor the marketing metrics for you, and adapt your campaigns accordingly.
- Reporting software displays intelligible analytics, including spend, goals, and Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
- Results can be strategically utilized to increase effectiveness of SEO campaigns, providing the proverbial “Double Whammy”!
- Our easy-to-use reporting dashboard allows for simple consolidation of marketing programs for efficient monitoring and management.
- Comprehensive reporting tool interfaces with multiple APIs to send, receive and compile the most relevant data about your campaigns.
- Our PPC Analysts are all rigorously trained, Google AdWords certified, results-driven, and there to support you.
Contact us to discuss how we can create a successful PPC Strategy for your business.